• « назад
  • вперед »
  • 20 Apr 2024 @ 23:35 CET
  • 22 May 2014
#1 Posted: 20 Aug 2023 @ 01:14 CET quote

Greetings to all fellow horror enthusiasts and brave souls alike!

spiteful.gif Gather 'round as I take you on a spine-tingling journey spiteful.gif

into the twisted and mesmerizing world of

"I N S I D I O U S."

Strap in, because we're about to dive deep into the layers of

creepiness and hilarity that this movie

serves up on a silver platter.

Initial Reactions and Goosebumps Galore

From the moment the eerie violin score kicks in, you know you're in for a wild ride.

The atmosphere alone is enough to give you chills – it's like being handed a bucket of ice cream while standing in a snowstorm.

The Lambert family's new house could seriously double as the official Haunted Mansion for all its ghostly residents.

And can we talk about that creaky door that practically screams "I'm haunted!" every time it swings open?

CLASSIC!

Dapper Demon or the Fashion-Forward Fiend?

Let's talk about the main antagonist, shall we?

The Lipstick-Faced Demon, as I affectionately call him, seems to have raided the makeup section of a demon department store.

It's like he's trying to combine his love for terrorizing souls with his dream of becoming a cover model for an otherworldly fashion magazine.

"Elegant Evil" is the look he's definitely nailing – who knew dark and spooky could also be so fab?

Astral Projection: Your Quirky New Hobby

Now, let's address the elephant in the room – or should I say, the soul in the room?

Astral projection takes center stage in "Insidious," turning the supernatural into a DIY project.

Just grab a nice cozy chair, kick back, and let your soul wander off into the spirit realm.

No need for fancy tools or rituals, just some classic red-and-blue lighting and a willingness to embrace your inner ghost.

Laughing in the Face of Fear

Who would've thought that comedy and horror could be such BFFs? The quirky ghost hunters, Specs and Tucker, are like the Abbott and Costello of the paranormal world.

Their witty banter and perfectly timed one-liners make you snort with laughter even when you're jumping out of your skin.

I swear, they could probably make a haunted house tour funnier than a stand-up comedy show.

Plot Twists That Defy Gravity and Logic

And now, a round of applause for the plot twists that manage to both terrify and perplex!

Just when you think you've got things figured out, the movie goes, "Oh, you wanted a logical explanation?

Here, have a dancing ghost and a haunted phonograph!"

It's like the filmmakers invited a group of conspiracy theorists to brainstorm and then turned all their ideas into a reality.

A Philosophical Question: Why Do Ghosts Hate Dolls?

Remember that scene with the creepy doll? Yeah, the one that looks like it's plotting world domination while you're not looking.

If there's one thing horror movies have taught us, it's that ghosts and dolls are natural enemies.

Perhaps they fought over who gets to wear the fanciest frilly dresses in the spirit world?

Or maybe dolls are just bad at sharing tea party invitations. The world may never know.

In conclusion, "Insidious" is like a deliciously bizarre horror buffet, serving up scares, laughs, and more head-scratching moments than a Rubik's Cube in a haunted mansion.

Whether you're a horror aficionado or just someone who loves to watch spookiness and silliness collide, this movie is an absolute must-see.

So grab your popcorn, cozy up under a protective blanket, and let the madness unfold!

Just so you know, this is considered as a

---+--- FILM SERIES ---+---
-Insidious (2010)-

-Insidious: Chapter 2 (2013)-

-Insidious: Chapter 3 (2015)-

-Insidious: The Last Key (2018)-

-Insidious: The Red Door (2023)-

and as such it has already 5 parts published,

one on the way to be announced and another which they are

trying to merge with another GREAT movie called

SINISTER

which is also getting under umbrella of horrors genre.

There are numerous things why this is my favorite movie, favorite film series!

I've spent hours making this post and participating in this great competition.

Please be kind and let me know what do you think ?!

THINK ABOUT MOVIE? ABOUT MY POST? ABOUT HORROR GENRE? ABOUT STORYLINE?

Stay spooky,

MoNst3r...

Old comment
Solitaire, uni!
WORLD EVALANG [ Solitaire, uni! ]
  • today @ 11:17 CET
  • 11 Jan 2023
#2 Posted: 20 Aug 2023 @ 19:24 CET quote

nsm2.png did you take ann on the site? pro1.png

Edited by EVALANG (20 Aug 2023 @ 19:26 CET)
Old comment
  • 20 Apr 2024 @ 23:35 CET
  • 22 May 2014
#3 Posted: 20 Aug 2023 @ 22:13 CET quote

nsm20.png a friend helped nsm34.png

Old comment
Media Trial Head Admin
UA iCCup.PULSAR [ Media Trial Head Admin ]
  • yesterday @ 18:05 CET
  • 15 Jul 2015
#4 Posted: 05 Mar 2024 @ 00:56 CET quote

nsm7.png